Release Notes - Code Owners for Bitbucket Cloud
Happens automatically, except if manual approval is required.
To upgrade app manually to the latest version:
- Go to your Workspace settings under
Settings -> Installed apps:
- Select the app you want to update.
- Press the
- Support for Bitbucket Cloud groups in CODEOWNERS files
@@GroupNameto reference a Bitbucket Cloud group.
- Fix inconsistent merge behaviour when pull request authors approve their pull requests
- Documentation, playground and release notes accessible by every user on the repository menu, not just for admins.
Fix the issue when Code Owners are not added as reviewers to pull request in case any of the Code Owners is an inactive user.
Inactive members of the workspace are getting ignored.
- Code Owners performance benefits by improved Bitbucket Cloud API by Atlassian.
- Dependency updates
In the Repo Settings → CodeOwners, there is now a playground where you can try out Code Owner rules:
Improved wording on Code Owners Merge Checks
Fixed Issue of Missed Updates
When the pull requests where updated, then the Code Owners might not be updated properly.