The syntax for plugin settings is
The following settings are currently supported:
- Restrict code owners functionality for a certain destination branch.
CODEOWNERSfile is then only active for pull requests with matching destination branch. Supported pattern format.
- To exclude code owners functionality for pull requests with certain source branches,
CODEOWNERSfile is then inactive for pull requests with matching source branch. Supported pattern format.
- Enable subdirectories overrides, where a
CODEOWNERSfile in a subdirectory overrides all settings. Ideal when you have independent projects in subdirectories which require independent rules. By default, this is disabled and only the CODEOWNERS at the top of the repository is used.
- Suppress info comment on pull request creation about added code owners.
Comments are enabled by default.
- Require reapproval from code owners for new changes in a pull request.
Similar to Atlassian's Auto Unapprove app, but unapproves only reviewers that are code owners
of the new changes. Auto unapproving is disabled by default.